19th July 2013, 11:14 PM
rohit maithani

How to apply for TES? I have scored 82% in PCM in CBSE board

sir, i have got 82% with PCM in CBSE board,i wnt to apply for the direct entry in the TES please tell me the procedure in detail as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required for TES and in which month can I apply?
  2. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  3. Which board is better for 12th PCM stream student between CBSE or MP board? -- [New]
  4. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  6. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  7. How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?
  8. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  9. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  10. Can I get scholarship from CBSE board after scoring 90% aggregate in 12th and 98.5% in PCM?
  11. Can I apply for Schoalrships having secured 90% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  12. How may I do B.Tech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut? I've completed 12th std with 50% marks in PCM from CBSE board
  13. Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?
  14. Am I eligible for Desk Cadet after scoring 54% marks in 12th including PCM in CBSE
  15. Can I get a chance to appear for TES after scoring 68.67% in PCM and 70.80% in aggregate?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  17. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
11th March 2014, 11:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for TES? I have scored 82% in PCM in CBSE board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit maithani View Post
sir, i have got 82% with PCM in CBSE board,i wnt to apply for the direct entry in the TES please tell me the procedure in detail as soon as possible.
TES Stands for (Technical Entry Scheme) and this examination is organized by Indian Army.

The Applicant who qualified in 12th examination are eligible to appear in this Entrance Examination. Applicant who are aspiring to apply for this Entrance Examination have to satisfied the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria for TES Entrance Examination ~~

Applicant must be Orgin from Indian Citizen.

To be eligible for this TES Entrance Examination, Applicant need to passed in 12th Standard or It's equivalent qualification with Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry as a Important subjects from recognized university.

Most important one is the candidate should be obtained 70% Percentage of marks in 12th standard. No relaxation will be provided in Minimum percentage of marks.

Age of the applicant should be minimum 16.5 years to 19.5 years at the time of appearing in Entrance Examination.

No female candidates are not eligible for TES Entrance Examination, Who are belong Unmarried male candidates only eligible to appear in this Entrance Examination.

Applicant should physically fit for this Entrance Examination.

Basically, This Entrance Examination is divided into three levels, Written Examination/Group Discussion/Personal Interview. Applicant who qualified in writtien Examination are eligible to appear in Group discussion and Interview.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible for TES Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?