25th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Vinita Rana

How may I do B.Tech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut? I've completed 12th std with 50% marks in PCM from CBSE board

I have just completed 12th with 50% marks in pcm from CBSE board, I want to pursue Btech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut, please suggest how can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?
  2. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  4. How to do MCA from CCS University, Meerut? I have done 12th with PCm with 67% from UP board
  5. Is IIMT engineering college Meerut a good college for B.Tech?
  6. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  7. Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ?
  8. Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  10. What's should I do after completing 12th std with 59% marks? What's the future prospective of defense services?
  11. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  12. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard when completed 9th in CBSE board?
  14. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  15. How can I become a pilot after doing BCA from IIMT?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in AIEEE? I've done 12th std with 49.45% marks in CG Board and my PCM marks is 46.66
  17. Can I get admission in B.A? I've got 61.80% marks in 12th(CBSE) std
  18. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
21st June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do B.Tech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut? I've completed 12th std with 50% marks in PCM from CBSE board

How may i do b.tech from iimt ganganagar meerut ? i've completed 12th with 60% marks in PCM from U.P Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?