14th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get a civil engineering post in government sector in AP?

how to get the civil engg post in govt of a.p...please tell me how to get

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student? -- [New]
  3. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  4. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering?
  7. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?
  8. Syllabus of diploma Civil Engineering for Junior Engineering Post in Government Sector?
  9. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  10. List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates?
  11. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  12. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University?
  13. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  15. How to get a job after completing 3 years B.Tech in EEE?
  16. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  17. How to get a job in Punjab Government Sector for J.E Civil Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
15th September 2015, 02:07 AM
Rashmuu

Default Re: How to get a civil engineering post in government sector in AP?

Civil engineering is just a branch of engineering course. The eligibility criteria for the B.E/B.tech course is to have a 12th class degree from a recognised board in PCM background with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

For the admission in top engineering colleges of Andhra Pradesh, you can give the entrance exam of Jee Mains and Jee advanced. On the basis of your rank as well as marks you can get the admission in various top most government engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?