15th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for BCA after completing diploma in CS from Salem?

i had completed diploma in computer science after my 10 th standard.i want to do
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for BCA in salem after completion of diploma in CS?
  2. Can I do diploma or UG course after completing ITI? What is the procedure? List of the colleges in Salem(DT), Tamilnadu(State)?
  3. Can I do BL after completing 12th and diploma in textile from IIHT Salem Tamilnadu
  4. Can I do diploma in ethical hacking along with BCA course or after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  5. List eurokids KG Schools in Salem? How to get admission there?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  7. Information about inplant training in BHEL, Salem? What is the procedure?
  8. Can I do BCA after completing diploma?
  9. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  11. Procedure to apply for MCA after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study BCA after completing IB Diploma?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BCA? What should I do after completing BCA?
  14. What should I do after completing BCA? Can I do MBA with IT, HR
  15. After completing my diploma can I go for BCA 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?
  16. How should I do one year job oriented diploma course after completing BCA? Details about diploma institute and its fee structure?
  17. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  18. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
13th July 2015, 12:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for BCA after completing diploma in CS from Salem?

After your diploma, I would advise you to complete 11th standard and 12th standard first and then go for BCA course. No college will accept a candidate for a BCA course if he or she has not completed both 11th standard and 12th standard successfully. By successfully not only I mean passing in the subjects but also getting more than 650%. Generally every BCA college this criteria. Some colleges accept the student without this percentage criteria. But then the student has to give a hefty amount as a donation to the college, in lieu of which his or her seat will be reserved in the college, no matter what. So it is better if you get enrolled in 11th standard now, in an eminent college. Study everyday. Getting 60% in 12th standard is not a difficult task at all. If you feel then take some tuitions in the subjects that you feel you are not comfortable in.
29th January 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for BCA after completing diploma in CS from Salem?

Can a diploma student of computer science can do bca
Without completing puc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?