24th January 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Merchant Navy after scoring 70% in 12th class

Hiiiii, sir i am 12th class pass with 70% with PCM group. plz tell me a good college for me and about course & fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. How to take admission in Merchant Navy after scoring 70% in 12th class -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after studying in class 12th in medical
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in Merchant Navy after scoring 10th Class with 68% of marks?
  5. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  6. Can candidates of pursuing 12th class appear for Merchant Navy Exam?
  7. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  8. How should I get in Merchant Navy? Which exams should I appear?
  9. How to go for merchant navy after passing class 12th>
  10. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i join Merchant Navy after scoring 54.2% marks in 12th class with science stream
  12. How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?
  13. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  14. What percentage we have to get to join Merchant Navy in class 12th
  15. Can I join merchant navy after passing class 12th?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  18. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
6th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Merchant Navy after scoring 70% in 12th class

Yes dear definitely you are eligible to apply for Merchant Navy after 12th. And for this you need to complete 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry are the main subjects.

If you want to join in Merchant Navy then you have to appear for IIT JEE Examination. According to the Marks scored in IIT JEE you will be taking up for Merchant Navy.

Age should be in between these limits.

* Minimum Age should be : 16 years

* Maximum Age should be : 25 years.

Here we are giving you the some best coaching centers for Merchant Navy Examination.

1.Brialliant Coaching center

2.Rao IIT Academy

3.Allen Career Institute

4.Career Launcher

5. Vel's Academy of Maritime Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?