I am the student of 1St year science student how can I apply for CID

15th July 2014, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CID if I am a student of 1st year science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejas R View Post
I am the student of 1St year science student how can I apply for CID
CID (ie):- Criminal Investigation Department. Applicant who are interested to join the Crime Investigation Department must appear in the Indian Civil Services examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) every year. The important notification regarding the examination published in employment news paper and official website of upsc.

CID Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-

-For Constable:- Applicant must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
-For Sub-Inspector :- Applicants must be complete graduation or equivalent qualification from recognized university.

Age Limit:-

Only those candidates are eligible for this post who have not crossed 27 years and below 20 years and will be given relaxation in age upto 3 years and 5 years for those candidates who belong to SC / ST / BC Category.

For more information please visit heree:- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?