21st June 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Being a female candidate how can I join CID?

hi im ananya.
can u please tell me how to join cid team. i do my best in cid. i love cid and cid team. cid is my favourite.i always want to go in cid because i like cid from whem im 5 years old.when now i m older now i want to join cid as i m female.

thanks

3rd July 2014, 09:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a female candidate how can I join CID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi im ananya.
can u please tell me how to join cid team. i do my best in cid. i love cid and cid team. cid is my favourite.i always want to go in cid because i like cid from whem im 5 years old.when now i m older now i want to join cid as i m female.

thanks

Yeah even being a Girl you can apply for joining in CID,and for joining in as a CID officer there are certain qualification which you need to possess in order to apply for the exam.

The qualification would include such as:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 20-27 years and this is for General category and there are certain other relaxation for other category candidates and for SC/ST it is 20-32 years and for OBC candidate it is 20-30 years.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

If you satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CID exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
1st September 2015, 12:00 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can join CID even being a female candidate .

One can join CID through SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. SSC conducts entrance exam every year for making recruitment in CID department..

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

The education qualification required for this exam is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The candidate age limit to apply for this examination should be in between 20 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The selection procedure for the CID involves of

* Written test.

* Physical test.

* Interview.

The syllabus for the exam consists of Reasoning,English Language,Quantitative Aptitude,General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge
13th September 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir. My name is mounika
I love cid alot so i want to become a cid officer but i have eye vision problem that is longsightedness so i want to know that whether i was eligible to the post?
15th September 2015, 06:08 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

There is no discrepancy in gender to become a CID officer. All you need to do is to satisfy certain criteria.

* you must be a citizen of India
* you must fall between 21-30 yrs
* you must have completed a degree from a recognized university

Once you fullfill these criteria you can apply for SSC CGL exam which is conducted by SSC every year. Once you score well in the exam according to your score your postings will be made.

All the best..
24th October 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am Bidisha Barua. i am in class 11. my subject combination is Biology, chemistry, nutrition and computer application.In this stage what should i do to join in CID team ??? I have 84% marks in 10th standard board exam
12th December 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my Education for Diploma in Automobile Engg & I am presently working for a company. But still I am willing to join CID Team. So just wanted to confirm can I still join the CID Team as I have done my Diploma.

Thanks
4th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am adiba khan I am in 12 class my subjects are physics chemistry and math please tell me what can I do for acid officer
6th January 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Anupama I am in 12th appearing for exam my aimis to become a cid officer.
So what do after 12th to achieve my aim
23rd May 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 10 now then what are the steps for joining in Cid can you help me i am ready to give my life for Cid whatever also I don't but I am ready for risk also please help me sir can you give me a suggestion reply
5th August 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

IS BECOMING A CID AT FIRST NEEDS TO BECOME AN IPS OFFICER ?
CAN ANYONE JOIN CID AFTER COMPLETING 2 WITH SCIENCE ?
9th October 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Vaishali Suresh Kadam I passed 12th exam getting 80% in science faculty . Sir what are the steps of joining CID. My all interest two solve complicated cases with courage & confidence. Please answer me thank you sir.
8th January 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm ADEEBA AND I WANT TO BE A CIDER OFFICER FROM MY CHILDHOOD AT PRESENT I'M IN 10TH SO CAN YOU GUIDE ME WHAT I SHOULD DO TO BECAME A CID OFFICER.
28th December 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR AM SUVARNA PAWAR FROM MUMBAI DONE MY 12TH COMMERCE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO JOINT CID BUT I DINT KNOW TO JOINT CAN YOU GUIDANCE ME ABOUT CID JOINT
21st May 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I sir iam kushivan I love the job of cid Want to join for cid kindly share the information
27th May 2020, 07:43 PM
jinalmalu

Smile Re: Being a female candidate how can I join CID?

Yes,you can join CID even being a female candidate .

One can join CID through SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. SSC conducts entrance exam every year for making recruitment in CID department..

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

The education qualification required for this exam is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The candidate age limit to apply for this examination should be in between 20 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The selection procedure for the CID involves of

* Written test.

* Physical test.

* Interview.

The syllabus for the exam consists of Reasoning,English Language,Quantitative Aptitude,General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge.
29th October 2020, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hii im shreya from howrah. I passed 12th commerce getting 95% marks. I want to join cid team but i don't know how to join cid team. I love this job. This is my dream job. Please can you guidance me about join to cid?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?