13th September 2012, 07:18 PM
sakipara

How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?

respected sir,
my dream is to get government job.iam studying bsc final year mpcomps. before completing my degree how can i get government job.
i have computer skills and spoken english skills .and also i have employeement certificate with 4 years experience. ihave 75%in ssc and i have 76% in intermediate.
please tell me answer sir?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility
  3. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  4. How to get a job after passing BSc Electronics?
  5. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  6. How to do a job after passing BSc?
  7. How to get a government job after passing final year BSc Maths with 89%?
  8. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  9. How to settle in government job after passing CSE final year with 63%
  10. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  12. After doing BSc from CCS university how can I get a good job in government sector without passing exam?
  13. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  15. Can I get a government job in India after doing BSc degree in CS final year
  16. Any chance of getting a government job after passing B.Tech with CSE?
  17. How can I apply for a job in WIPRO after passing BSc final year
  18. How can I apply for Bank job or government jobs? I'm a B.Sc final year student
18th September 2012, 12:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after passing BSc final year?

As you have good academic records, you can apply for most of the public sector jobs that matches with your qualification. You can apply for government jobs only after completing your degree. After the course, you can find vacancies with government technical departments or other related organizations. PSU like CDIT, C-DAC, etc offer software/technical related jobs for graduates. You can also apply for suitable jobs in banks and railways.
29th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir
I passed intermideat exam fromup board and want to apply in b.scit please suggest me for good collage in up
30th April 2013, 08:41 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakipara View Post
respected sir,
my dream is to get government job.iam studying bsc final year mpcomps. before completing my degree how can i get government job.
i have computer skills and spoken english skills .and also i have employeement certificate with 4 years experience. ihave 75%in ssc and i have 76% in intermediate.
please tell me answer sir?
HI!
After passing B.S you have many govt. job option like:-
> Civil Service
> Indian Army
> Indian Forestry Service
> Combined Defence Services
> Central Police Force
> Bank P.O
> C.B.I
> Indian Railways
> B.S.N.L
> State Civil Services
etc

ALL THE BEST!
6th November 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a government job after passing Bsc.IT?
2nd September 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i am now studying my bsc cs final year.When am i eligible to attend to attend competitive exams for govt jobs? i am interested in govt jobs.i am a female.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?