8th September 2011, 08:10 PM
santhoshkumar.bdvt

How can I apply for ICWA exam?

how to apply icwa exam...please tell me the procedure to apply for the icwa exam

10th September 2011, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ICWA exam?

There are four regional councils. Depending on the state you reside you need to send the application to that regions council. Even the fees remitted i.e. the DD should be drawn on that regional council. Along with this you need to send proof of your education qualification and photograph. The copies of the education qualification will be accepted only if the same is attested. You can visit the ICWA site for the details.
4th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com final year student.i like to apply icwai course. plz tele institute details and palce
25th May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying b.com 2nd yr now.what is the use of writing icwa exam .how can i apply for this and what is the fee structure
8th June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get it ICWA exam seat number?
24th August 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

hw can i register for icwa exams ? Nd wt is fee strucure for cwa
10th November 2012, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

I'm a b.com 1styer student and i wish to do icwa after b.com, how can i aply in the periods of my graduation,nd which subjects r compulsury to study? RAVI UPADHYAY.
16th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how can i get answers of the questions asked on this site?
29th May 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

how do collect the ICWA procedure and exam and fees details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?