23rd November 2015, 10:47 AM
madhav95

How can I apply for internship in Reliance Industry at Jamnagar?

Respected sir,

Hello sir I am studying in be 5th sem in nano tech. branch at Rajkot.
so, I need to get an internship in reliance industry at Jamnagar so, how can I apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Ltd., Jamnagar?
  2. How to apply for vocational training in Reliance Limited in Jamnagar?
  3. Training procedure in Reliance Jamnagar in electrical department?
  4. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Ltd. for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  6. Details of Internship in Reliance for Chemical Engineer?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  8. How can I apply for Internship in Reliance Communications being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Industries for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  11. Is there any coaching center present in Jamnagar for the preparation of ICWAI? Or should i join correspondence course?
  12. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  13. Current vacancies for candidate having 4 years experience in Reliance Industries?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  15. Need information regarding Internship reference in IT Industry?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  18. Where I can apply for internship if I am studying BBA?
29th November 2015, 07:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in Reliance Industry at Jamnagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhav95 View Post
Respected sir,

Hello sir I am studying in be 5th sem in nano tech. branch at Rajkot.
so, I need to get an internship in reliance industry at Jamnagar so, how can I apply.
To get an internship in Reliance Industries, Jamnagar you will have to follow certain procedure.

Firstly, you need to get the recommendation letter from the "Corporate Relations Centre" or "Placement Cell" of your college.
After getting the letter, keep a copy of it with you.
And send that letter to the HR department of Reliance Industries, Jamnagar.
While sending the application, you will have to send all the relevant details along with it.
Mention your college name, the project on which you will work and the teacher who had suggested to perform internship there.
You must contact the HR of the Reliance Industries, Jamnagar before visiting there.
6th March 2022, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in Reliance Industry at Jamnagar?

Complite hr intenship program company offers hr executive post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?