18th November 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Ltd. for B.Tech(ECE) student?

hello
i am mohit bhardvaj b,tech on nit jaipur
in electronics and communication branch
how to apply reliance ltd compny for
internship please give a link.

7th December 2014, 11:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Ltd. for B.Tech(ECE) student?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no interns recruited in Reliance from B.Tech course. This is because most of the mobile companies work on certain fields for which experienced professionals or highly skilled professionals are required. And in this category the B.Tech people do not fit in. Hence most of the mobile communication service providers neither recruit B.Tech freshers for employment nor they recruit interns from B.Tech course. They recruit such interns only through recommendations from high level working employees. SO if you have any good contacts with any high level working employees you can apply through his/her referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?