21st August 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Need information regarding Internship reference in IT Industry?

Hi, I'm Kavya, pursuing 2nd semester MBA in Finance at Alliance University, Bangalore. I would like to take up internship in IT industry. I would be awaiting the reference regarding internship.

22nd August 2015, 09:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information regarding Internship reference in IT Industry?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship. However, rather than waiting it is time to act as internship opportunity will not come to you unless you put your efforts to achieve it. Since you are pursuing MBA in finance, so you have good scope of internship opportunities owing to the fact that all companies need financial managers and interns. There will be companies visiting your college for recruiting interns. So appear in those recruitment drives. Apart from this, you should register yourself in the leading internship portals through which you can get updates of various internship opportunities and can apply for them like letsintern, twenty19, internshala, etc.
22nd August 2015, 06:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm Kavya, pursuing 2nd semester MBA in Finance at Alliance University, Bangalore. I would like to take up internship in IT industry. I would be awaiting the reference regarding internship.
Below given companies are providing internship for MBA in IT

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
23rd August 2015, 10:03 AM
newmoon06

You can apply to the various IT companies through your college as many IT companies visit college for selecting students for the internship.So you firstly contact to your placement cell of your college.If you are not getting internship through your college then you can apply to the IT companies if you had a reference person who is currently working in any of IT companies.Apply for the internship through that reference person.Submit all your documents and training letter from your college.At the time of submission you have to give your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?