3rd June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?

Hello Friends,
Kindly tell me how to apply for the
Internship of 6 months in Reliance and Bharti Airtel?
I am right now in 4th semester of B.E.(E&TC).
Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  2. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  3. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  6. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  8. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  10. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  15. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
7th July 2017, 10:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?

At first you have to log in to the official website of Bharti Airtel and then you have to fill up the online application form. You have to submit the form with the necessary documents and your resume. If they finds your resume suitable then they will call you to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview. Hence, after completing the formalities you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?