29th December 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligbility criteria to apply for HR internship in Tata Steel?

Hello Sir, I am Resham Marwa from Bistupur, Jamshedpur. I have completed HR Management from Symbiosis, Pune 2 months back. I am very keen in doing a internship (HR) IN TATA STEEL. I request you to guide me for making a application to TATA STEEL for the same. Can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria required for the same? I will be grateful if you guide me.

Thanking You.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  2. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  3. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  4. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  5. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur?
  10. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  11. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply for Tata Steel Internship Programme?
  18. How can I apply for a Summer Internship of 45 days in Tata Steel in Fianance field?
1st January 2017, 11:27 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What is the eligbility criteria to apply for HR internship in Tata Steel?

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned then I must tell you that none of these top companies have a proper recruitment strategy towards hiring interns.
You can have done 10 internships previously and still not get selected else you could have done no internships and still get selected.
Some of the reasons why this may happen is:
1. Overqualified for job.
2. Your interview was not good as needed.
3. Your resume and your characteristics didn't match.
4. No proper contacts.

The most unfair of them being the lack of the right contacts. You may know a dozen of high level managers in a particular company but if you do not know the one who is the incharge of hiring interns then all of your contacts are of waste.

To make this sure this doesn't hinder with all or any of your activities, then you must approach either of these companies for help, like Accelaar(only on facebook), Marxus, Young2Job etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?