Right now i'm in bcom3 so can i apply for the same....please tell me how

3rd July 2012, 09:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IPCC exam? I am in B.Com 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now i'm in bcom3 so can i apply for the same....please tell me how
IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) is basically the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course and unless you qualify Common Proficiency Test, you can not enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course even if you have either completed your graduation or studying in the final year of the same.

First of all, you will have to register for the Common Proficiency Test and qualify it to be considered eligible for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. The Common Proficiency Test is, at present, mandatory for undergraduates, graduates as well as for Post-Graduates. However, it is expected that from the upcoming year, commerce graduates with 55% marks and non-commerce graduates with 60% marks will be eligible to enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course without qualifying Common Proficiency Test. But till the proposal is accepted by the union government, every individual willing to pursue chartered accountancy course needs to qualify Common Proficiency Test before one could enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course.

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
18th December 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How can I apply for IPCC exam? I am in B.Com 3

if you are in b.com 3 then you can apply for IPCC directly with b.com or after comoletion of it. Because cpt is exempt for graduate student since aug 2012. But if you apply for ipcc with persuing of b.com then you can't start your articleship training befor ipcc group 1 examination and can only give group1 examination after completing b.com.
And one most important thig you have to score min. 55% marks in aggrigate for applying ipcc.
:-)NEERAJ KUMAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?