20th September 2011, 05:54 PM
gloriadollcy

How can I apply for a job in IT company? Where can I get the details about placement or vacancies?

how can i apply for job in any IT company?from where i get the details about placement or vaccancies?

21st September 2011, 09:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in IT company? Where can I get the details about placement or vacancies?

Normally the notifications will be published regarding the various vacancies in particular organizations. The candidates can refer those information’s in newspaper etc. The candidates can also get information from the particular companies’ website regarding the job opportunities. The candidates can also opt for jobs in public sector organizations in IT field. The candidates have to attend the written examination and interview as part of the selection procedure in these organizations if specified.
21st September 2011, 09:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in IT company? Where can I get the details about placement or vacancies?

Normally the notifications will be published regarding the various vacancies in particular organizations. The candidates can refer those information’s in newspaper etc. The candidates can also get information from the particular companies’ website regarding the job opportunities. The candidates can also opt for jobs in public sector organizations in IT field. The candidates have to attend the written examination and interview as part of the selection procedure in these organizations if specified.
28th September 2011, 05:14 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Now a days there are several jobs available in the IT industry.
Being a fresher you can easily appear in the recruitment process of them.
To get job in the top level IT companies the minimum criteria required is to get at least 60% marks throughout your career.
Then you will be able to apply for the CMM level5 companies like-TCS,CTS,Infosys etc.
Keep in touch with the following websites to get news about the upcoming recruitment of the companies:-
1. www.freshersworld.com
2. www.cocubes.com
3. www.afterbtech.com
-------------------------------ALL THE BEST----------------------------
30th September 2011, 02:30 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for a job in IT company? Where can I get the details about placement or vacancies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriadollcy View Post
how can i apply for job in any IT company?from where i get the details about placement or vaccancies?

Hello dear,
Generally the requirement for IT candidate is published by various organizations
According to their necessary. You can get this information from news paper or employment
News time to time. Candidates are selected by examination and interview according to their (organizations) criteria.
For get more details , you can visit-
www.cocubes.com
www.freshersworld.com

best of luck>
30th September 2011, 04:31 PM
@rnab_dasgupta

Dear friend ,

Now a days with the advancement of technology there 's nothing impossible. Applying for a job in IT companies are quite a short process .

If you are a student pursuing b.tech then tell your college TPO to arrange on campassing of good IT companies like TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO,ACCENTURE...etc etc .

If you are a college pass out student and not got a job in IT company then you can contact to varies consultancy farms that provide jobs or you can submit your resume in many of the job offering sites like:

1. http://www.naukri.com
2. http://www.monster.com
3. http://www.freshersworld.com

These websites will help you to updated about any job in IT companies. Also you can get updates from newspapers.

All the information you need ,I hope you will get from the above mentioned ways.
Best of Luck.
30th September 2011, 04:42 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

You can get the information about IT jobs through newspapers, organizations or from website hosting for jobs.

The Major and iimportant sites to know detail about jobs are
1)timejobs.com
2)naukari.com
3)freshersworld.com
4)shine.com
5)monster.com

You can know the job details directly through visit the company career website
30th September 2011, 04:44 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

You can get the information about IT jobs through newspapers, organizations or from website hosting for jobs.

The Major and iimportant sites to know detail about jobs are
1)timejobs.com
2)naukari.com
3)freshersworld.com
4)shine.com
5)monster.com

You can know the job details directly through visit the company career website
30th September 2011, 07:08 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

to get job in off campus then firstly you have to apply fist i the companies website first.

if you will have eligibility criteria which are desired, then they will give call for the written test.

if you can clear the written test then they will call for the technical interview.

the given below IT company generally hire bulk amount of candidates

>>WIPRO.

>>INFOSYS.

>>CTS.

>>TCS.

>>TECH MAHINDRA.

>>HCL.

etc.

all the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?