4th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in your company? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?

What are the qualification u need u r company.how many percentage need u r company.? Is it possible to get job in your company? What is the eligibility criteria to apply? Can you please provide me the details about company and recruitment process?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get a job in Microsoft company for UG and graduates?
  2. Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  4. Can i get job in Fertilizer company with M.Sc. (Soil Science) qualification?
  5. How to choose a good core company? Eligibility and procedure to get job?
  6. What is the criteria to apply for any company and the basis of their selection?
  7. Latest eligibility criteria 2015 for job in IT company?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for companies after scoring 57% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 70.72% in 10th, 75.66% in PU and 63% average till B.E? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?
  10. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring 77% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  11. Eligibility criteria to join microsoft company for a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join IBM with CAT scorecard? Detailed information about IBM entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria for HCL Recruitment?
  14. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  15. How can I get a good job in any company? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  16. What is the job criteria to apply for WIPRO, TCS company?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to attend Interview conducted by Media.net?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job in Singapore after completion of Company secretary course in India?
5th August 2015, 08:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in your company? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?

As you have not mentioned the company name we are unable to provide the details.

The main eligibility criteria for applying any MNC's is that the candidate must have passed class 10 and 12 with a minimum of 70% marks and 60% marks in graduation.

The candidate should not have nay active backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?