23rd July 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunities available for aeronautical students?

Please help me I am new to aeronautical give me details of government job opportunities for it and salary details? Can you please let me know if I can apply for the jobs? If so, what and how I can apply? Kindly provide me the information in detail soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for B.Tech Aeronautical Students? How much salary is offered to Aeronautical engineers?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  5. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  6. Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?
  7. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
  9. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  10. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  13. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Information about the job opportunities for CSE students in government sector
  15. What government job can be done after Aeronautical engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  17. Is CAT coaching useful for other competitive exams like GATE
  18. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
23rd July 2015, 09:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available for aeronautical students?

There are lot of job opportunities for aeronautical students in both private and public sectors.

They can go for the below mentioned government organizations for a better future :

* SAIL.

* ISRO.

* NASA.

* DRDO.

* BHEL.

* NTPC.

* BARC.

* Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd. (HAL).

* GAIL.

* HCL.

* Indian Airlines.

* Indian Domestic Airways.

* National Aeronautical Labs.

* Civil Aviation Department.

The average salary in the above organizations is Rs.6 Lacs per annum. They are also benefited with bonus etc. After gaining the required experience these candidates can get high amount of pay scale.

They can also apply for other government jobs like :

* IAS.

* IPS.

* SSC.

* Banking sector.

* Indian Army.

* UPSC.

* IBPS.

* Postal services.
23rd July 2015, 10:23 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available for aeronautical students?

There are plenty of job opportunities available for aeronautical engineering students:
you can apply for the railway jobs through RRB exam
through IBPS exam you can become a bank employee.
you can also have lot of cope for getting job in
ISRO
NASA
Indian airlines
aeronautical development agencies
Indian air force
you can become junior engineer through SSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?