14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is doing 12th better option when compared to doing diploma course?

Is doing 12th science a better option if compared to doing diploma??? what are its advantages and disadvantages? Can someone please guide with all the facts on the both the path to ensure that I will pick the right one? plzz tell me.....

15th March 2015, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing 12th better option when compared to doing diploma course?

Both Higher Secondary and Diploma courses are the best courses which are available for students to opt for pursuing their higher studies after completion of your 10th standard. Both 12th science and Diploma courses leads to higher education in B.E/B.Tech course. It is best to pursue Diploma course instead of pursuing 12th standard because, you can find lot of job opportunities after completion of your three years Diploma course when compared to job opportunities available for a candidate who had completed 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue Diploma course instead of pursuing 12th standard, so, that you can have a better and bright future.
16th March 2015, 05:27 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Both Diploma and 12th standards are better ways to choose.

2.Coming to diploma it is for 3 years whereas 12th is only 2 years.

3.But coming to diploma is the place where you can get the better techincal knowledge about the subject you choose.

4.Doing diploma will not be help to you in giving competitive exams but you will have good knowledge on the subject you choose.

5.Whereas by doing 12th you can get better knowledge about competitive exams, you will not have any technical knowledge but you can perform well in exams like JEE Mains, JEE Advanced and other university exams.

--> So if you want to get technical knowledge and want to do job after 2-3 years you can choose diploma.

-->If you want to get into the best university and do graduation course then you can opt for 12th.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Have a nice day...................
27th May 2021, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma is tough subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?