2nd February 2010, 07:21 PM
dhinaaero

Jobs for BE aeronautical engineering?

hi friends... im in my final sem of aero engg course... wer can i apply fo my jobs. how to apply fo jobs???? plz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. List of core aeronautical jobs available after completion of B.E Aeronautical engineering -- [New]
  2. Why can't I find jobs after completing Aeronautical Engineering with 74%?
  3. What is the possible solution to get a job after B.E Aeronautical Engineering
  4. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  6. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  8. How to recorrect UGC NET application form?
  9. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  10. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  12. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best jobs for candidates of BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Airline or Maintenance jobs after B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
3rd February 2010, 05:57 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs for BE aeronautical engineering?

look dear here are a few details of some web sites where you can check out for further details and can select the best job suitable for you accordu=ing your qualification and eligibility...services.locateindia.com/aeronautical-engineering-jobs, www.aeronauticalengineeringjobs.co.uk/, www.webindia123.com/career/options/eng/aero/.../career i think you will definately get your answer over here and all the best for your future.. good luck.. take care
3rd February 2010, 10:21 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

there are various jobs for you, for getting jobs go to, http://www.aeronauticalengineeringjobs.co.uk/

and there are manny site offering jobs , submitted your resume there and i think you will definately get a chance.
3rd February 2010, 12:27 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Job Prospects & Career Options : Aeronautical Engineers work with one of the most technologically advanced branches of engineering. The main thrust in this area is on design and development of aircrafts to space and satellite research.

Jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services as well as aircraft-manufacturing units.
3rd February 2010, 08:31 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

visit the link below you get some option of jobs

http://services.locateindia.com/aeronautical-engineering-jobs.html

http://www.ukengineeringrecruitment.net/aeronautical_engineering_jobs.php

in this site fill your details and get regular job alerts

http://www.aeronauticalengineeringjobs.co.uk/form.html

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Aerospace-Aviation-2437/AERONAUTICAL-ENGINEERING-JOB-OPPURTUNITIES.htm

hope this will help you
3rd February 2010, 11:16 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

BE aeronautical engineering has great scope ahead .. you can apply for several technical posts in airways and there are both public and private airways offering jobs for aeronautical engineers
14th March 2010, 11:42 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hey friend
there is many more job for you in the indian airlines.
also in many company.
you can find out the job from the various company.

o k

good luck
27th March 2010, 12:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering Careers n Jobs in India-

You will be a part of the design & manufacturing using high-end technology. If you are a kind who loves the bonding of team work then this is where you will find it.

There are several areas that you could specialize in such as structural design, navigational guidance, control systems, instrumentation or production.

You could also become a part of the military aircrafts, commercial planes, helicopters, satellites or rockets
30th March 2010, 05:15 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
there are not so much scope for aeronautical engineering.
for jobs you can visit the link below:
http://www.ukengineeringrecruitment.net/aeronautical_engineering_jobs.php

http://services.locateindia.com/aeronautical-engineering-jobs.html

all the best .
19th May 2010, 10:23 AM
kool
Senior Member++

as per your qualifications you can go in many companies which offers jobs for aeronautical engineering students like Kingfisher,Jet airways,Indian airliance etc.
& for job you can also see
www.aeroindustryjobs.com/
www.aviationjobsearch.com
www.services.locateindia.com/aeronautical-engineering-jobs.html
All the best.
20th May 2010, 08:40 AM
sg3125
Banned

Jobs are varied for engg.graduate in aeronautics. they can work in defence,private players ,airports and in aviation sector. One should have the potential to set up, that’s all.
27th September 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E aeronautical enginering this year , so i want any job in my field
25th March 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How can be enter in indian air force after aeronautical engg. some one told me that a direct entry for aeronautical engg.
Please me tell me about this
25th March 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

tell me how can we enter in indian air force
26th March 2011, 11:03 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering candidates can apply for Jobs in following industries / organisation: -

1. Airport Authority of India Ltd.
2. NASA
3. BARC
4. SAIL
5. NTPC
6. BHEL
7. ONGC
8. IOCL
9. HPCL
10. BPCL .......... etc.

NOTE: - All are government JOBS.

Eligibility for all government JOBS exam are as follows: -

1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. or Mechanical Engg. or Computer Science Engg. or Chemical Engg. or Electrical Engg. with a minimum of 65% aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - A candidates appearing in the final year can also apply.

Good Luck
26th March 2011, 11:05 AM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

DIPLOMA IN AIRPORT GROUND HANDLING WITH FLIGHT DISPATCH & Radio Telephony - Aero.

1. Introduction to Aviation
2. Airport Operations
3. Aviation Security
4. Dangerous Goods Regulation
5. Air Cargo
6. ICAO English
7. Galileo – Airlines Reservation
8. Weight and Balance
9. Flight Dispatch
10. Air Navigation
11. Meteorology
12. Aircraft Systems & Performance
13. Basic and Advanced Flight Planning
14. Air Regulations
15. Radio Telephony Restricted - Aeronautical
16. Personality Development and Grooming

All candidates are Trained in Airport operations / Ground
handling / Flight Operations / ATC / with valid Radio
telephony license from ministry of communication.

all the best.................................
17th June 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any job in ONGC for BE in aeronautical engineering students?
16th July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

is it needed to get license from dgca for b.e aeronautical engineering graduate? is there means what is the procedure sir?
13th August 2011, 10:53 AM
vigilancebti

There are several areas that you could specialize in such as structural design, navigational guidance, control systems, instrumentation or production.

You could also become a part of the military aircraft, commercial planes, helicopters, satellites or rockets.
17th October 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I will clear my BE in chemical engineering in next year i had a keen interest in aviation indistry where should i apply for my inturnship
31st January 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN I FIND AERONAUTICAL JOBS
31st January 2012, 09:46 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinaaero View Post
hi friends... im in my final sem of aero engg course... wer can i apply fo my jobs. how to apply fo jobs???? plz guide me
Hi,

Aero engineer also a good branch.....

There are many jobs for aeronautical engineeers....

They can work in airlines and aircrafts....

They can get job in :

HEL

BEL

AEL.....etc

all the best........
15th February 2012, 07:38 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
After B.E in aeronautical engineering you can join following:-
> I.P.S
> I.P.S
> Defence Services
> Air India
> Indian Air Line
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
etc

GOOD LUCK!
3rd June 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hi this is sangavi studying aeronautical engg second year. how i get job in NASA or ISRO. Is any qualification need for this job.
3rd June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done post graduation in aeronautical engineering with Imperial college london UK.the job chances i would like to know.
11th June 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

what are the fees for doing aeronautical engineering?
9th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Jobs for BE aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROHIT KUNDLIYA View Post
Job Prospects & Career Options : Aeronautical Engineers work with one of the most technologically advanced branches of engineering. The main thrust in this area is on design and development of aircrafts to space and satellite research.

Jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services as well as aircraft-manufacturing units.
the aeronautical engineers salary plz.....then,how to gualified a good aeronautical engineer????>>>
15th July 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the top most colleges in india for aeronautical engineering collegs?
15th July 2012, 07:17 PM
samatha89
Member+

Aerospace engineers develop spacecraft, missiles and aircraft that can be used for travel as well as for the transport of goods from one place to another. They will often specialize in one type of vehicle like passenger planes, rockets or helicopters. They can also become involved with deep-diving vessels that are utilized for research in the ocean. Or they can develop and maintain high-speed trains that float above the tracks. This discipline includes aeronautical specialization, which is focused on aircraft, and astronautical specialization which is focused on spacecraft.

Chemical engineers design, construct and operate machines that carry out chemical reactions so that you can solve practical problems in addition to to make useful products. They apply their knowledge of chemistry to the other disciplines like math, physics and economics. They assist in the development of polymers, dyes, fertilizers, plastics and drugs etc.

Civil engineers focus on the design, construction and the maintenance of public works. This includes areas like transportation, government buildings, airports, water treatment and train stations. They are employed by private companies or municipalities.

Electrical engineers have many job options although many of them design products that are powered by electricity or products which produce electricity. These individuals will start by finding out the goal of the product. They will calculate the wiring and circuitry and build a prototype on which to run tests. They will also investigate the reasons for breakdowns in certain products.

Metallurgical engineers are normally employed in the steel and iron industry. They will be active in the processing of raw materials or in the manufacture of machinery or other products that are constructed with metal. Physical metallurgy focuses on the physical structures and properties of alloys and metals. Extractive metallurgy focuses on separating ore from metal.

In conclusion, as a society we need more young people to study maths and science so that we develop the many engineers we need in all areas of industry. The world will be a very poor place without engineers, imagine a world without roads or bridges; without cars or aeroplanes; without ships or skyscrapers. Almost every piece of modern and not so modern technology relies on engineering skills to not only create the products to start with, but also to develop and improve them further.
20th July 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am doing B.E.from aeronautical society of india.
plz sir tel me about govt. sector.......................
27th July 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi, im currently studying aeronautical engineering in india,many people are saying that the demand for aero engineers is declining rapidly and that job opportunities are very less and what else can i study after completing my B.tech course to get a good job, please Help
12th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hi, im currently studying aeronautical engineering in first year.so i just want to know about the placements details for aeronautical engineering. somebody says that this branch of engineering have no scopes in the future.is this true or not? please must reply..
31st August 2012, 03:10 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello...

Jobs for BE aeronautical Engineers are::

Engineers may work in areas like :
  • Design
  • Development
  • Maintenance as well as in the managerial
  • Teaching posts in institutes.
  • Good demand in airlines
  • Aircraft manufacturing units
  • Air turbine production plants or design development programmes for the aviation industry.
  • Structural design
  • Navigational guidance and control systems
  • Instrumentation and communication
  • Production methods
  • Military aircrafts
  • Passenger planes
  • Helicopters
  • Satellites
  • Rockets etc.

>> Aerospace environment is sophisticated with rewarding career opportunities involving leading-edge technology.

All the best.
31st August 2012, 09:10 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Employment opportunity in Aerospace / Aeronautical engineering:

Companies and government agencies in the aeronautics field employ a broad range of professionals. Chiefly these are aerospace, mechanical, and electrical engineers, but they also include engineers, scientists, and technicians from a variety of specialties. Among the specific disciplines employed by the aeronautics industry are aerodynamics and fluid dynamics; propulsion, guidance, navigation and control; aircraft structures and materials; mechanical design, electronics (including radar) weapons systems and flight control; communications; systems engineering; software engineering; and computer engineering. Four major divisions exist in the Aeronautics side of the Aerospace Industry: military aircraft, civilian aircraft, aircraft engines, and missile systems. Following are the few places these engineers can look forward for their employment. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, DRDO, Air India, Indian Airlines, ISRO. There are limited opportunities in this branch, therefore a large number take Research and development areas in Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Civil Aviation, Defense Laboratories or Civil Aviation departments.
31st August 2012, 09:11 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Employment opportunity in Aerospace / Aeronautical engineering:

Companies and government agencies in the aeronautics field employ a broad range of professionals. Chiefly these are aerospace, mechanical, and electrical engineers, but they also include engineers, scientists, and technicians from a variety of specialties. Among the specific disciplines employed by the aeronautics industry are aerodynamics and fluid dynamics; propulsion, guidance, navigation and control; aircraft structures and materials; mechanical design, electronics (including radar) weapons systems and flight control; communications; systems engineering; software engineering; and computer engineering. Four major divisions exist in the Aeronautics side of the Aerospace Industry: military aircraft, civilian aircraft, aircraft engines, and missile systems. Following are the few places these engineers can look forward for their employment. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, DRDO, Air India, Indian Airlines, ISRO. There are limited opportunities in this branch, therefore a large number take Research and development areas in Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Civil Aviation, Defense Laboratories or Civil Aviation departments.
31st August 2012, 10:57 PM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Jobs for BE aeronautical Engineers are::

Engineers may work in areas like :

Design
Development
Maintenance as well as in the managerial
Teaching posts in institutes.

Good demand in airlines
Aircraft manufacturing units
Air turbine production plants or design development programmes for the aviation industry.

Structural design
Navigational guidance and control systems
Instrumentation and communication
Production methods
Military aircrafts
Passenger planes
Helicopters
Satellites
Rockets etc.

Thanks
31st August 2012, 11:23 PM
jayks

::JOB PROSPECTS FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER::

Aerospace engineers demand is very high. They are employed in industries whose workers design or build aircraft, missiles, systems for national defense, or spacecraft. Aerospace engineers are employed primarily in analysis and design, manufacturing, industries that perform research and development, and the federal government.

Aerospace product and parts manufacturing 35%
Architectural, engineering, and related services 15
Scientific research and development services 14
Federal government 13
Navigational, measuring, electromedical, and control
instruments manufacturing 8
Aerospace engineers now spend more of their time in an office than they have in the past, because modern aircraft design requires the use of sophisticated computer equipment and software design tools, modeling, and simulations for tests, evaluation, and training.

Aerospace engineers typically work full time. Engineers who direct projects must often work extra hours to monitor progress, to ensure that the design meets requirements, to determine how to measure aircraft performance, to see that production meets design standards, and to ensure that deadlines are met.

Aeronautical engineers work with aircraft. They are involved primarily in designing aircraft and propulsion systems and in studying the aerodynamic performance of aircraft and construction materials. They work with the theory, technology, and practice of flight within the earth’s atmosphere.

Astronautical engineers work with the science and technology of spacecraft and how they perform inside and outside the earth’s atmosphere.

Aeronautical and astronautical engineers face different environmental and operational issues in designing aircraft and spacecraft. However, the two fields overlap a great deal because they both depend on the basic principles of physics.
1st September 2012, 12:42 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Jobs for Aeronautical engineering some Industries:

**NTPC

**BHEL

**ONGC

**IOCL

**HPCL

**BPCL

**NASA

**BARC

**SAIL

**NTPC

all the best...
9th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi this is sangavi studying aeronautical engg second year. how i get job in NASA or ISRO. Is any qualification need for this job.
i am also a second year student from niet college of coimbatore,an aero student getting jop in nasa or isro ,who is differ from others & have a extrodinary thinking is available from others so your creative thinking is differ from others.
for more
contact [9965689061]
or
email to
[email protected]
9th September 2012, 12:32 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Jobs after Aeronautical Engineering :

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Civil Aviation Department

National Aeronautical Laboratory

Aircraft Manufactures

Helicopter Corporation of Indian

Indian Airlines

Aviation Industry

Beal Aerospace Technology

Blue Origin

Odyssey Space Research

Woodward Governor Company

NTPC

BHEL

ONGC

IOCL

SAIL

NTPC

BARC

NASA
10th September 2012, 06:14 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Jobs for Aeronautical Engineering Industries:

Air craft Manufacturing

Blue Origin

Aviation Industry

India Airlines

NTPC

BHEL

SAIL

NASA

BARC

ONGC

IOCL

HPCL

BPCL

all the best.
11th September 2012, 01:28 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

JOBS IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES:

IOCL

NTPC

HPCL

ONGC

Blue Origin

Indian Airlines

Aviation Industry

Woodward Governer Company

BHEL

SAIL

Civil Aviation Department

7th October 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

a person with good goal never get down .
yes
BE Aeronautical students are eligible to get jobs in ISRO in easy way .
but in NASA cant .
we have to go through R&D (Research and Development) in specific subjects like
Aerodynamics-Incompressible Flow
Propulsions- various types of engines
Structures..
Flight Mechanics...

we have to get a good command over them
8th October 2012, 01:50 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear,

After completing your degree in aeronautical engineering you can make your career into airplanes, space shuttles, jumbo jets and other similar exciting stuff.

Aeronautical engineers work in aircraft manufacturing units, space stations etc.., and their work majorly involves-
  1. Design and development of aircraft parts
  2. Testing new aerodynamic and aviation systems
  3. Quality management and improvement maintenance.

Opportunities are open for aeronautical engineering students in top international aviation companies – government and private airlines, and organizations involved in military and space programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc.,
Aeronautical engineering students can find jobs in –
  1. Aviation industry (private and public airlines)
  2. Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,)
  3. Defence (Military – Air Force)
  4. Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries

You have to keep an eye on employment news and news papers for vacancies in ant of these fields. You should also make profile in job portals like: naukri.com and monster.com as these portals will help you in your job search very much.

Best of luck!
7th April 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can u give me the numbers of companies recurring BE aeronautical engg freshers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?