21st December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What should be done after diploma in EEE?

I am currently doing my diploma in EEE second year. After finishing my diploma course .What shall I do for my future? Please guide me.

22nd December 2015, 11:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done after diploma in EEE?

Course Opportunities after Diploma in Electrical Engineering:

There are only two options left for you to find good scope after completion of course. One option available is "To go for a Job" immediately after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Another option available is "To pursue Bachelor Degree" after Diploma in Electrical Engineering. As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best option available which work good is 2nd Option. Yes, I strongly suggest you to go with going for higher studies. Of course yes, you may find job opportunities after Diploma in Electrical Engineering. But remember you may find various numerous jobs after completion of Bachelor Degree rather after Diploma course. So I suggest you to go with B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering to find better job opportunities and good scope after your studies.
22nd December 2015, 06:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There are two options for you after completing your diploma degree. You need to choose one of them either go for jobs or to go for higher studies.

So, if you are interested in studies you can pursue B.Tech or graduation degree and further more.

But, you will also become eligible to appear for some of entrance examination for recruitment as Junior Engineer jobs.

So, select the best options according to your interest.
22nd December 2015, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. To get lateral entry admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. If you are interested to do a job, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
23rd December 2015, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing my diploma in EEE second year. After finishing my diploma course .What shall I do for my future? Please guide me.
The student has two options one is to study further and the other is to work. The student can study B.E or B.Tech in respective field. The eligibility to study the course is a three year full time diploma. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The student will be admitted directly to the second year of the engineering course. So they can finish the engineering in three years. After the course there are more job opportunities in the core and non core industries. You have to contact the engineering college for the admission. Regarding the job you have to find the job in your EEE line in both government and private sector. You can search the jobs in the job portals like naukri, shine, timesjobs etc. The website links are,

- www.naukri.com
- www.shine.com
- www.timesjobs.com
1st January 2016, 12:22 AM
monikasiri

Students completing diploma have two options to do.Either to study further or do a job.As you are a student from EEE course,it is suggestible to do a job after EEE and simultaneously.You can either do in private sector or Government sector,both add experience to you.Study help you to go into higher position in many government sector jobs.So,it is better to do correspondence Engineering along with doing job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?