20th December 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

What is NET SET? What is the procedure and criteria for the same

what is net set? explain the procedure & critria of net set?

Related Questions:
  1. What is NET SET? What is the procedure and criteria for the same
  2. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria for SET and NET exam? What is the syllabus of it?
  5. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams?
  6. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  7. What is the percentage criteria to take admission in NET.SET after M.Com Part I?
  8. When will be the NET-SET Exam for M.Pharmacy course? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  9. How to study for NET/SET exam? What is the procedure for it?
  10. Information about NET/SET? I have completed PG from NMU
  11. What will be the procedure for NET and SET exam after doing masters in commerce with 61%?
  12. Are SET and NET exams related to each other? Which exam to take first?
  13. What is the procedure for NET SET exam? I have completed M.Com with 2nd class
  14. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence -- [New]
  15. Last date to apply for NET and SET Exam? Procedure to apply for NET Exam?
  16. Passing criteria of UGC SET and NET exam?
  17. Detailed information about SET NET exam? Syllabus, study material and coaching centers in Pune? What is the date of the exam? Procedure for the same?
  18. Queries regarding being a Professor
26th August 2014, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is NET SET? What is the procedure and criteria for the same

NET SET stands for National Eligibility Test. The UGC conducts the NET exam common for both the Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship posts.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-->The candidates are required to have score 55% in their Masters Degree.

-->The candidates who are in their final year of Masters degree are also eligible to apply for the exam.

-->The candidate should not have attained the age of 28 years to appear for the NET exam of Junior Research Fellowship post. There is an age relaxation applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.

-->There is no upper age limit to apply for the lectureship eligibility.
11th June 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is NET SET? What is the procedure and criteria for the same

What is the criteriya for net set.ihave complited my msc mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?