3rd March 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for LLB from IGNOU? What is the fees structure and the course duration?

how to apply for LLB from IGNOU?
what is the fees?course duration?where is the study centres?

3rd March 2013, 12:09 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for LLB from IGNOU? What is the fees structure and the course duration?

hi,

you can do LLB from IGNOU but the same is not affiliated frm the BAR council. and you will not be allowed to practise in court. if its an additional degree just for the sake of doing or some promotion in your existing job then its okie. you an visit IGNOU regional centre for prospectus etc.

Cut of dates for walk-in-admission for July Session

1. Upto 30th April - Late Fee: Nil
2. 1st May to 31st May - Late Fee: Rs. 200.00

Cut of dates for walk-in-admission for January Session

1. Upto 31st October - Late Fee: Nil
2. 1st November to 30th November - Late Fee: Rs. 200.00

thank you.................................
28th April 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for LLB from IGNOU? What is the fees structure and the course duration?

what is fees structure for llb.i want llb.i hv done my B.A from d.u.
9th May 2013, 07:02 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I will strongly urge you not to apply for the LLB course from IGNOU. Firstly the IGNOU does not offer the LLB course. As a matter of fact, no college can offer LLB from correspondence or distance education.

Secondly the degree which is offered by the IGNOU is not recognized by the Bar Council of India. If you are serious about law as the profession then degree from IGNOU would have serious consequences.

The Bar Council of India will not recognize the degree which means that you will not be allowed to practice in any court across the country. Not a single bar association around the country will allow you to register.

Therefore it makes absolutely no sense to pursue LLB from IGNOU. If you are doing a job due to which you can not pursue LLB through regular mode then I will suggest you to take up the evening classes but do not go for the correspondence course.

LLB Eligibility

1. It is important to hold graduation degree.

2. You need to secure 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. The SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The upper age limit to appear is 30 years after which admission will not be given.

5. However SC/ST can take admission till 35 years.

6. OBCs are not granted any relaxation in percentage or age limit.
3rd June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

if i did L.L.B from iIGNOU that mean i can never do practice in court, no value of L.L.B from ignou?
17th June 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

From which university I should do llb?is dec lerning is valid as per bar court?
18th June 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is the course syllabus taught in IGNOU same as Osmania University regular Law Course
22nd June 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in a government job, i want do l.l.b. For appearing in p.c.s. J examination, from where and how can i get a l.l.b degree which is legaly valid in p.c.s. J, plz reply
22nd July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am 38 yrs old graduated in the year 1996(3yrs),have job experience of over 6 yrs.can I pursue LLB from any recognized university or institute?if not what alternatives are available?is a diploma in taxation laws good enough to join?Please advise...
22nd August 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

myself is graduate i want to do LLB with continuation of job.
please suggest.
28th August 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I AM 40 YEARS OLD AND GRADUATE IN MECH.ENGG.
I WANT TO DO L.L.B KINDLY SUGGEST ANY OPTION
3rd September 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any another university which provide llb degree in distance mode and same is affiliated from bar council?
3rd September 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any other university which provide llb course n distance mode and same is affiliated from bar council?
8th September 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

m persuing my cs n have completed my b.com frm du.. i want to go for llb.. will ignou b a good option for dis/?
22nd September 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for LLB course in IGNOU after 12th pass
14th October 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for LLB from IGNOU? What is the fees structure and the course duration?

please inform in email:[email protected], mobile nos.9889699741, 9450020007 and residential address-m.m.4/76 vinay khand, gomti nagar, lucknow

with regards

ASHISH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
SERVICE IN STAMP REPORTING SECTION AT HIGH COURT, LUCKNOW BENCH
17th October 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 year old l do LLB course please suggested
18th October 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i am 31 years i want regular course llb at bhubaneswer .what will i do.my no.9598860309 mail id [email protected]
9th December 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I Want Fees structure of llb..
25th January 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED B COM IN 2002 ( 49%) MARKS , SO PLEASE SUGGEST THE LLB ADMISSION PROCESSURE,
13th February 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my gradution with 45% ..I should do L.L.B.. can I aplly in ignou?
3rd March 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for LLB course in IGNOU after 12th pass
No, You should have a degree holder form any recognized university
4th April 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
12th May 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

hello, Forum Experts or mentors,

can any one assist me, i wanna to to LLB or LLM as a correspondence as i am with fully time private service after my M.Sc & MBA , since last 10 years in to job , but now i wanna to do LLB/LLM or legal study ,
kindly do let me know the institute/school/university for the LLB/LLM with nominal fee as a distance learning/ correspondence/ open, wanna to to do LLB/LLM just for the insight of Indian legal system/further in Job Growth Prospect/legal awareness.
kindlt revert at [email protected]
13th May 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Hllo....
I have comleted my graduation....nd nw l want to do llb..i want to knw about fee of llb nd t time period of llb plz snd me information....9818966624...
Thank you..
29th May 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I had done bsc In interiors and msc in design management fboth correspondece through inifd from annamalai university.these degrees are valid to take 3yr llb course.
3rd July 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am 38 yrs old graduated in the year 1996(3yrs),have job experience of over 6 yrs.can I pursue LLB from any recognized university or institute?if not what alternatives are available?is a diploma in taxation laws good enough to join?Please advise...
go for DU LLB. which is the best institute in asia. and there is no age limit for the course.
2nd December 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Im Government employees having 15 years experience of legal work but in graduation I secured about 43%.Is there any provision to seek exemption in percentage.plz suggest the way enabling me to do LLb......

13th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 31 years old and i want to apply llb course in government law college, dibrugarh, i want to know what elligibility should be need and what is the course fees
12th September 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
how to apply for LLB from IGNOU?
what is the fees?course duration?where is the study centres?
I am 59 years old &B.A. from allahabad university (u.p.) now in Mumbai .please guide me.
24th September 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED THE ARCHITECT COURSE AND HAVE AGE 40 KINDLY ADVISE ME THE BANKING COURSE BY CORROSPONDENCE
1st October 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO LLB THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE. PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO LLB FROM IGNOU, SOL. HOW TO APPLY FOR IT? WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE, COURSE DURATION, STUDY CENTRES, ETC.?

PLEASE ANSWER THROUGH E- MAIL ID.

[email protected]
REGARDS
5th October 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are university(s) other than Gujarat University that offers LLB course, which is affiliated from BAR council?
29th October 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian army, completed 16yrs service, my age is 34 yrs , education MA, I wish to do LLB/LLM, any University porviding LLB/LLM as a private candidate
26th January 2016, 08:34 PM
ichakraborty

How can I apply for LLB from IGNOU? What is the fees structure and course duration?
24th February 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in a government job, i want do l.l.b. For appearing in p.c.s. J examination, from where and how can i get a l.l.b degree which is legaly valid in p.c.s. J, plz reply
5th April 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I finished my post graduation in 2002 and b. Ed. In 2003.and work in granted school as teacher. I want to be study external llb. I am obc category. It is possible for me?
8th May 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA, now my age 45 years ,any option to learn LLB
6th July 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

The sender is posted as Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited and completed MCA and MBA in (Human Resourse) from IGNOU. Now, I prefer to opt for taking admission in LAW. Please suggest.
15th March 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a science graduate and doing job as a regular employee in rajasthan govt. I want to do l.l.b. i have no study leave now because i consumed it for an another course. Please guide me how can i do l.l.b.?
22nd May 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done my first year l.l.b in 2004. Now my age is 36 can i go for second year l.l.b?
7th July 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I am Hareesh M. i am working in ahmedabad and wish to become a successful lawyer . could any one inform me about evening or morning law college in ahmedabad.. college name.. address fees structure etc...?
16th September 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My wife wants to do the LLB course through correspondence from IGNOU. Please inform me how I can get admission, how to apply,what is the Fee structure , course duration, study centres,etc. Expecting your kind consideration and disposal..

SURESHKUMAR

Mob..9847590060
[email protected]
16th September 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to study LLB course in IGNOU. I am govt. employee in district court of Assam. please inform me the date of admission, fee structure and duration
22nd September 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do LLB in correspondence fron IGOU. Could you please explain the procedure and fee structure.

Thanks
Giri
5th December 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a retired central govt. employee retired on 31.12.2016.I have special fascination towards law degree.Can I do llb through correspondence course ? Please, suggest me ways and means to have a degree on law.
2nd August 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am serving as a Millitary man. I wish to pursue LLB through distance education. I have competed my graduation in Science back ground as B Sc. Is there any option to completed LLB .suggest me ways and means to have a degree on LAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?