26th October 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for M.Sc (Chemistry) in MS University after completing B.Sc?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc and now I want to go for M.Sc in Chemistry from MS University. I want to know that how can I apply for M.Sc in MS University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  3. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  5. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?
  7. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  8. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  9. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  10. Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?
  11. How to do MSc in same university after completing BSc from Karnataka University? What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Chemistry
  12. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  13. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  15. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?
  16. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  17. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  18. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
9th November 2016, 07:07 AM
Navneet patyal

Question Re: How can I apply for M.Sc (Chemistry) in MS University after completing B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc and now I want to go for M.Sc in Chemistry from MS University. I want to know that how can I apply for M.Sc in MS University? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can apply online mode by visiting the official website of MS University.
Then download the admission forum, which is present in the top right corner of the site.
Visit at http://www.msubaroda.ac.in.
Then click on the admission forum.
Fill the correct details about your name, address and father's name etc.
Then submit it online.
If you need any help for filling the application forum, then contact the below phone no.
Phone no of M.sc chemistry department : 02652338690.

Maaraja Sayajirao university situated in the Baroda. This is a good university.

To do the M.sc course after B.sc, you need to qualify the following entrance exams.

^ CET
^ NEST ( National Entrance Screening Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?