30th August 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for masters in Germany

Hi sir, may i know eligibility criteria (need of percentage, no. of back logs) for applying masters in germany. and to write gre, toefl,ilets , etc.....

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  2. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  3. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  4. Can I apply for Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 65% in 6 semesters?
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  7. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  8. How can I get PhD in Germany after doing masters in cancercell and molecular biology?
  9. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  10. Should I do a PG Diploma or Masters Overseas?
  11. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  12. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  13. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  16. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write? -- [New]
  17. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  18. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?

2nd December 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for masters in Germany

i m from a middle class family.i want to do ms in pharmacy in a american university.can you please say me about the fees issues regarding my studies

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?