5th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?

i'm a third year B.E student i have an aggregate of 84% in information technology . what is the process that i've to go through to get into a college in germany to do my masters.

15th October 2011, 04:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?

In order to get admission in any German University, one needs to have done a bachelor’s degree course of 4 years. Apart from this, the academic
Score should be excellent. In your case you have scored a very good percentage which will be helpful for getting a call. Apart from this you will also need to submit your GRE score for doing Master’s programmes. You can get Application forms from international offices of their respective universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?