1st April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?

IS G.R.E. OR I.E.L.T.S REQUIRED FOR MASTERS IN Engineering in GERMANY? DO THEY GIVE ADMISSION ON THE BASIS OF C.P.I. OR G.P.I. SCORE? DEEPA

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  3. What are the basic requirements of a student to do masters(automobile) in Germany?
  4. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
  5. How to do masters degree in Hydraulics in germany?
  6. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  7. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  8. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  9. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  10. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  11. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  12. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  13. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  17. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  18. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
15th April 2015, 07:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?

The eligibility criteria differs from university to university to pursue Graduate courses.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should complete their Under graduation course in their particular field.

* For Engineering, some Universities demand GRE or IELTS for proficiency in english.

* Demonstration of Technical ability through project execution.

However, some of the Universities conduct the entrance test for the admission in the masters degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?