6th July 2011, 02:49 PM
achu july15

How can i apply for Mining Diploma while working as a Hospital Administrator?

write now iam working as a hospital administrator, now i want do mining diploma, i dont no how to appy and where should appy

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  3. How can I do diploma in mining while working in MSECL?
  4. How can I become a Hospital Administrator?
  5. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  7. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining? -- [New]
  8. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  10. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  11. How to get admitted in BSc Nursing after becoming hospital administrator
  12. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  13. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  14. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  15. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  16. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  17. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  18. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
11th October 2015, 01:04 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How can i apply for Mining Diploma while working as a Hospital Administrator?

It is good to see that you are interested to do the engineering diploma course.

Basically the diploma in mining is three years duration engineering diploma course which can be done after completing the 10th.The duration of it will be only three years. You have to do it from the polytechnic college.

As you are telling that you are working person. You have to maintain both the works.One you have to do the study and second you have to do your work too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?