23rd September 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology

Sir,i am doing my graduation 3rd year in microbiology.
please send me the entrance exam's syllebus of applied microbiology of bhu.
email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  2. Question paper and syllabus for MSc in Microbiology from BHU?
  3. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  4. Last year question paper of MSc entrance in Microbiology in BHU?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology entrance organized by BHU?
  6. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  7. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
  8. Syllabus of BHU MSc PET(Chemistry and Microbiology)? Question papers of it?
  9. How to do MSc in microbiology from BHU?
  10. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  11. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  12. Which books are best for preparation of BHU MSc Microbiology and JNU MSc biotechnology
  13. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  14. How can i apply for MSc Microbiology in IISC while being a 3rd year student of BSc Microbiology
  15. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  16. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
  17. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
8th May 2015, 03:14 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MSc micrbiology of BHU? I am doing graduation 3rd year in Microbiology

If you are planning to study M.Sc in Microbiology from BHU then you have taken a right decision of your career because being in a reputed and top level university, and for your kind support and help, I have mentioned the syllabus of entrance examination of BHU M.Sc in Microbiology :

There would be following subjects/ topics asked in examination :

>> Microbial Physiology
>> Types of Microbes
>> Sulphur and Phosphorus
>> Metabolism
>> Biological Nitrogen Fixation
>> Photosynthesis
>> Respiration
>> Agricultural Microbiology
>> Botanical Microbiology
>> Zoological Microbiology

These are the topics asked in entrance examination and as you have known that these all topics are studied at graduation level of B.Sc Microbiology so it would be easy to prepare for entrance examination.

My one and only suggestion to you is that, you need to revise the study of your B.Sc Microbiology because nothing would be asked out of that syllabus you studied at graduation level that is why focus on your graduation as much as possible and study in depth from now so you could be easily able to qualify this entrance test.

You need to do one more thing which is, buy a practice test book for M.Sc Microbiology entrance examination so you will get objective and descriptive type questions in that book which are possible to be asked in the test and if you be perfect on all those questions then nothing can stop you from getting admission in M.Sc in BHU so buy a book as well and start preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?