1st February 2012, 11:30 PM
hgjfghjnb

Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?

my 10th % is 67% ,12th % is 59%and b.tech 69% can i apply for campus placement in my college but i done ncc b certificate passed in a grade can i apply??????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  2. Is it possible for a student having less than 60% marks in 12th to get a job in campus placement?
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  6. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  12. Am I eligible to get through campus placement if I have scored 62% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?
  14. A IT graduate student which got 53%(ICSE) in 10th, 90% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech will face any restriction in campus placement?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  16. How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?
  17. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  18. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
2nd February 2012, 09:39 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?

For B.Tech candidates, for many of the job opportunities, the minimum eligibility criteria is Career 60 in the sense only candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks in all their academic levels are eligible for the recruitment procedure.

This criteria will also be followed by many of the companies which come for Off campus recruitment also.

Off campus recruitment in the sense you go for other college in which the company is conducting recruitment drive after receiving the inviation from that college which is organizing that recruitment drive.

For some off campus recruitment drives, the candidates of any colleges are available.

They will mention the required eligibility criteria and the year of pass out for the candidates so that only candidates who meet that criteria are eligible to go through the selection procedure.

As you have secured just 59% in your 12th class, you will not fall under Career 60.

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for many of the job positions because of this less percentage of marks in your 12th class.

So, what I suggest you is to look for the job positions in small companies where there is no percentage criteria of Career 60 and get some experience of 1-2 years.

Later on, try for the job opportunities in reputed companies on the basis of that experience.

Wish you all the best. Try to be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills befor attending for recruitment procedures.
2nd February 2012, 10:11 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgjfghjnb View Post
my 10th % is 67% ,12th % is 59%and b.tech 69% can i apply for campus placement in my college but i done ncc b certificate passed in a grade can i apply??????
hi!!

there are a lot of opportunities for B.TECH graduates .however since you are having a fine percentage although less than 60% in your GRADUATION.

so,you canot apply for some of the companies visiting your college for the recruitment process.now,there are two ways to get placement,namely

1. On campus placement
in this companies visit the college for recruitment in that particular college in which they visit.nowsome companies like IGATE PATNI visited a few colleges in northern india with just 50% in case of campus placement in a particular college.hence your chances are best here

2. off campus placement

this type of placement is conducted out of the campus .in this type of placement generally , high percentage is rquired for candidates who come from other colleges.however,the college in placement is conducted getys more preference than others from where the students of other colleges visit.

now,since you just have 59% in your GRADUATION hence,it would be difficult to get off campus placement from reputed companies

however,in case you go for small companies then you will definitely be eligible.

Advantages after starting your career in a small company

• more chances to learn
  • later when you go to good companies,your experience will give you advantage over the others
  • you can start working in a small company as the main member of thieir project team
hope this helped you......

with regards
roknits
2nd February 2012, 10:55 AM
prafvik

make your aptitude and reasoning better and apply for off campus placements .

if you dont qualify then apply in any small scale industry and take work experience of minimum three years.

After that you should apply in MNCs they will not ask your percentage just count your experience.
2nd February 2012, 12:14 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Quote:
Hi Friend,

i guess your 12th class percentage might be bothering you...
but your 10th and B.Tech percentage is not bad...
to be eligible for campus placements or off campus placements you need to have a percentage above 60 through out your academic career.
most of the companies will ask for a percentage above 60,
but there are some companies which only ask for your B.Tech percentage,
and those are not very reputed companies. you can try for those companies.
and if you can exaplain a valid reason for your less percenatge in your 12th class then your college's placement officer may help you.
he can talk to the company people who came to your college for hiring and if they are ok with that then you can attend for campus placements.

All the best....
2nd February 2012, 04:02 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
HI friend,
Yes you can apply for the Campus placements but not for all the firms as the topmost firms like MNC'S impose the following conditions as eligibility criteria:
>>A minimum of 60% to 65% at all levels of your education
>>No backlogs are allowed
>>A maximum of 2 years gap in education is accepted.
So refer to the eligibility criteria about the firm and apply for the ones for which your eligibility criteria match.
Good luck
5th February 2012, 08:39 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?

Quote:
As your marks is not so impressive so its better to try to get placed from inside placement.You have qualifying marks no doubt but you have to search hard to get a chance.But if think that you are presentable and have talent to move the job makers then go for it.but if not then then try to get placed in less trouble.All the best and hope you get best you can.
14th March 2012, 11:26 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Off campus recruitment in the sense you go for other college in which the company is conducting recruitment drive after receiving the inviation from that college which is organizing that recruitment drive.For some off campus recruitment drives, the candidates of any colleges are available.They will mention the required eligibility criteria and the year of pass out for the candidates so that only candidates who meet that criteria are eligible to go through the selection procedure.you have secured just 59% in your 12th class, you will not fall under Career that you are not eligible for many of the job positions because of this less percentage of marks in your 12th class.
12th July 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for off campus placements having 89.8% in 10th, 76.4% in 12th and 63.18% in b.tech(cse). I am in final year, will be graduating in 2013? plz help me.....
7th August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 84% in 10th, 80% in 12th(in aggregate), an average of 77% in my b.tech semesters..but my maths score in 12th is just 53....(other science subjects are near about 80%, hence the decent aggregate)...will that be a problem during campus placements...?
15th August 2012, 06:27 PM
manu3

Off campus recruitment in the sense you go for other college in which the company is conducting recruitment drive after receiving the inviation from that college which is organizing that recruitment drive.For some off campus recruitment drives, the candidates of any colleges are available.They will mention the required eligibility criteria and the year of pass out for the candidates so that only candidates who meet that criteria are eligible to go through the selection procedure.you have secured just 59% in your 12th class, you will not fall under Career that you are not eligible for many of the job positions because of this less percentage of marks in your 12th class.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-apply-off-campus-placement-after-scoring-59-12th-69-b-tech-602728.html#ixzz23cD1iXuw
15th August 2012, 06:30 PM
manu3

there are a lot of opportunities for B.TECH graduates .however since you are having a fine percentage although less than 60% in your GRADUATION.

so,you canot apply for some of the companies visiting your college for the recruitment process.now,there are two ways to get placement,namely

On campus placement
in this companies visit the college for recruitment in that particular college in which they visit.nowsome companies like IGATE PATNI visited a few colleges in northern india with just 50% in case of campus placement in a particular college.hence your chances are best here

2. off campus placement

this type of placement is conducted out of the campus .in this type of placement generally , high percentage is rquired for candidates who come from other colleges.however,the college in placement is conducted getys more preference than others from where the students of other colleges visit.

now,since you just have 59% in your GRADUATION hence,it would be difficult to get off campus placement from reputed companies

however,in case you go for small companies then you will definitely be eligible.

Advantages after starting your career in a small company

more chances to learn
later when you go to good companies,your experience will give you advantage over the others
you can start working in a small company as the main member of thieir project team
hope this helped you......

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-apply-off-campus-placement-after-scoring-59-12th-69-b-tech-602728.html#ixzz23cDAguYH
15th July 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I secured 64% in 10th, 44% in 12th, 64% in bca and now in mca 65%.. So please suggest me which are the companies I m eligeble and what can I do for getting in to the it companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?