16th July 2015, 11:08 PM
sanjna mishrs

Complete information about NBHM PhD entrance exam

Sir I have completed my msc (maths) I want to make my carrier in higher education give some options. I want to know the overall information about the nbhm entrance exam for PhD.

20th September 2016, 09:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Complete information about NBHM PhD entrance exam

NBHM stands for National Board of Higher Mathematics.
It was established by Indian government under Department of Atomic Energy(DAE)
NBHM is not a institute from where you can pursue PhD. It only provide financial support to doctoral and postdoctoral scholars.
Since, you have completed M.Sc mathematics, so you can apply for upcoming NBHM PhD scholarship examination.
Scholarship examination for upcoming session was conducted on 17th September 2016.
So, you have to wait till next PhD scholarship examination.
Registration process will start in month of June and will end in last week of July.
Registered candidate must receive their hall ticket by end of August so that to appear in examination which will be conducted in September.
In case any candidate has not received their hall ticket then the candidate need to contact zone official to receive hall ticket.
Be concern about the dates and regularly visit NBHM website as all details all provided online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?