17th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What is the procedure of selection?

How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What is the procedure of selection?
  2. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  6. Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?
  7. Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?
  8. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  9. Can an Arts student become a IAF officer?
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  12. Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  13. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  14. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  15. How to approach for Pharmacist job in Air Force? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  17. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  18. How to get pharmacist job in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Army?
21st December 2012, 07:40 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How can I apply for pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What is the procedure of selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection
hello friend,
you can join by two ways.they are:
1. there will be a notification ib the employment newspaper for the vacancies in Army Medical Crops. so you can track them regularly by subscribing the newspaper.
2. another by CDS examination. the eligibility is you should graduate by any institution. the age limit is 19-23.
all the best for your future.
20th January 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What is the procedure of selection?

what is the scope in indian airforce,,,, after degree b.pharm
7th November 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am registered PHARMACIST. I am interested in air force
So,please tell me how to apply air force form as a post of PHARMACIST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?