4th January 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in Infosys with stipend?

i am apply for training in infosys with stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  2. What is the starting salary in SCRA?
  3. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  4. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  5. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
  6. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  7. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  8. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for training in a good company like Infosys? I am studying in 2nd year CSE in JDIET Yavatmal
  10. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  11. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  12. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. What's the eligibility for training in IBM, Infosys, Google or Microsoft? List of institutes providing such training?
  14. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  15. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  16. Government Institutes for Training for 6 months with stipend for B.Tech (ECE) student?
  17. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  18. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
16th January 2017, 09:11 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I apply for training in Infosys with stipend?

As you want to know how to apply for training in Infosys with stipend here, I am going to tell you the same:

You can apply online at the official website of Infosys. You require a letter to be forwarded to H.A.L by your Training and Placement cell of the university. You must have some reference as it helps in getting slot easily for training otherwise sometime your application is rejected also. There are many Public Sector Undertakings from where you can do training begin a Engineering student.

You need to submit following documents:

>>Training letter from your college.

>>Marksheets.

>>Affidavit for training period etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?