8th September 2011, 06:37 PM
naga thulasi

How can I apply for TTL in Railway after completing the intermediate? Is there any entrance test for it?

after completing the intermediate how to apply for ttl in railway?there is a entrance test for ttl?how to apply for ttl?

22nd September 2011, 04:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for TTL in Railway after completing the intermediate? Is there any entrance test for it?

For joining for a job in railways the candidates have to attend the Railway recruitment Board exam which is conducted every year. The minimum eligibility criterion for attending this exam is a graduation in any discipline. But the eligibility criteria’s may differ according to the post that a candidate is applying for. The candidates have to look in for the notifications which may be published for this post and hence apply accordingly. The applications can apply through the official website of Railways.
24th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for TTL in Railway after completing the intermediate? Is there any entrance test for it?

Is there is any job in railways for final year student of B.COM(P)? IF YES PLS PLS RPLY
19th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i had completed intermideate bi'pc is there any chance to write TTL exam for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?