27th April 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for UPSC entrance exam? I am a Information technology student

sir i m information technology department.i want to apply for upsc exam.but in application there is no choice like IT.

7th March 2014, 03:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC entrance exam? I am a Information technology student

You are not eligible for the UPSC exams. Any interested aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is given to the SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. As a candidate, they should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering.
UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?