15th September 2013, 11:51 AM
mayali batra

How can I apply for entrance exam for UPSC? What is the date?

I am in b.pharmacy final year wants to apply for entrance exam for upsc 2014..is m eligible?
Also wants to know the date of examination of upsc entrance exam and haryana state exam.

12th July 2015, 06:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for entrance exam for UPSC? What is the date?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and it is not a specific examination rather it is a commission that conducts examination for recruitment in different fields that is governed by Central government.

In general the Civil Services examination is known as UPSC entrance examination which is the case in your question also. The minimum qualification required for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

--> You must have the nationality of India.

--> Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation are offered as per the government norms.

--> You must have completed your bachelor's degree or pursuing the final year of same with any discipline from a recognized university.

The examination is held in three stages which are as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview held in mentioned order.

So being pursuing final year of your graduation course in 2014 you were eligible for the same examination held in 2014 but the date for the same has gone away. Also the registration for CSE Prelims 2015 has also passed away. So if you have not registered for the same examination yet then you will have to wait for the next year examination.

For more information regarding the pattern and notifications of next year examination you msut refer to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?