29th August 2011, 03:53 PM
k@vith@

How can I approach the software jobs after passing B.Tech CSE? Details about the entrance exams?

Dear sir
Iam studing b.tech(cse) final year..iam not interested in software jobs. iam interested in doing govt jobs.so please tell me how to aaporch to that jobs and also please give the details of that exams in which site i can get the information.......waiting for the reply...

10th November 2011, 08:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I approach the software jobs after passing B.Tech CSE? Details about the entrance exams?

The candidates after completing B.Tech in CSE can find large number of openings in software industry. Most of the software companies conduct written test for recruitment. The test is usually aptitude, numerical ability, and general English. Some companies conduct technical test as well. You can download the previous year’s question papers from different sites in internet.
10th November 2011, 08:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I approach the software jobs after passing B.Tech CSE? Details about the entrance exams?

The candidates after completing B.Tech in CSE can find large number of openings in software industry. Most of the software companies conduct written test for recruitment. The test is usually aptitude, numerical ability, and general English. Some companies conduct technical test as well. You can download the previous year’s question papers from different sites in internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?