28th August 2011, 03:27 PM
Rupindersingh57

Is it good to do internship in industry or institute after B.E ECE?

hi ,
i m rupinder singh ece final year student and i m looking for internship.
will u please suggest me whether it is good to have internship in institute or in industry ? also suggest me the industry or institue and tests for which i m eligible.

2nd November 2011, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do internship in industry or institute after B.E ECE?

It is better if you do internship from industry. After B.E. in electronics and Telecom, there are many companies in which you can work as an intern. Most of the telecom companies can be approached. If you do internship from institutes, they may not give you enough value. Electronics companies will give you much value if you do internship from there. You can check the firms located near you and apply accordingly.
10th November 2011, 01:23 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

i think you should to do the training from both (institute & industry)

because in institute you can get the Theoretical knowledge .

and in industry you are going to touch with the practical exposure .

so both are best just do it.
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 09:26 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

You can add extra weight age to your resume if you do internship.
you can do it in any electronic company. many companies offer internships to final and pre final year students.
10th November 2011, 09:37 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is it good to do internship in industry or institute after B.E ECE?

You can add extra weight age to your resume if you do internship.
you can do it in any electronic company. many companies offer internships to final and pre final year students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?