26th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?

I completed btech in cse i am interested in maths subject can i go maths lecturer ? Or not interested in software field if any jobs are available in state government

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  2. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  5. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  6. Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  7. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%?
  8. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  11. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  12. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  13. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  14. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  16. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  18. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE with 45%
28th July 2015, 10:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed btech in cse i am interested in maths subject can i go maths lecturer ? Or not interested in software field if any jobs are available in state government
If you are interested in teaching Mathematics then you have to study Master degree in Mathematics. Then you have to study a B.Ed course so that you can get a teaching job in government schools or colleges. There are lots of vacancies in teaching profession. One can become a teacher if he has the passion for teaching.

For B.Tech there are lots of vacancies in government departments. The aspirant can write UPSC (combined Defence services examinations) called for. There are vacancies in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) for the both above the qualification is B.Tech CSE. Apart from this the state governments’ also conducting examinations like TNPSC. One has to appear for written test passing which you can go to the interview after that one can be posted in state government departments.
29th July 2015, 11:52 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?

Yes, you can apply for government job as a lecturer after B.tech.you should have complete M.ed degree then you are eligible for this job.you have a technical degree so it must be help you to get this job.
1st June 2017, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?

I am a Btech ECE 2015 pass out with 60 percent and currently working in an IT field in an MNC. Is there opportunities or chances to get ECE based jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?