29th July 2011, 02:47 PM
SITHU KOKO

How can I attend the computer science diploma with full scholarship in England?

How can I attend the computer science deploma or university with full scolar in England?

Related Questions:
  1. List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?
  2. Best college for pursing MS in computer science? Cost of the full course, accommodation? Details about the entrance test and scholarship?
  3. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  4. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  5. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  6. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  7. How to get scholarship for doing M.B.B.S course?
  8. How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing computer science diploma(CME)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Full Scholarship for International Students?
  11. How much marks should I score to get full scholarship for doing MS graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for IAS Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  13. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  14. How to take admission in AMIE after completing diploma with computer science?
  15. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  16. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  17. How to get scholarship to study in England? -- [New]
  18. How may I completed my diploma degree? I have failed in one subject of my diploma course(CSE) and currently I am married woman and I cannot attend exam in my college, because I live far away from my native
31st October 2016, 03:20 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I attend the computer science diploma with full scholarship in England?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SITHU KOKO View Post
How can I attend the computer science deploma or university with full scolar in England?

If you want the full scholarship then you will have to qualify the exam with higher ranking. You need to have the following eligibility.

You need 34 points in typical international baccalaurete requirements.
you need ABB in typical A level.
You need 6.5 overall in typical IELETS requirements.
There are many top universities in the UK.

University of Birmingham.
University of Southampton.
University of Surrey.
University of Manchester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?