27th September 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a good engineer after getting selected for polytechnic 1st semester

Sir i have been selected for polytechnic ist sem .....sir give me cm best tips so that i will becomea good engineear.....thanks mail me [email protected] pls

28th September 2013, 06:09 PM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: How can I become a good engineer after getting selected for polytechnic 1st semester

To become a good engineer you must obey some disiplins. You have to accure three qaulities of good engineer they are time mamagement , adjustment and perfection as well as you to study hard. You have to self study neither depending on teachers or parents
In eng. Your drawing and workshop must wants best performance
28th September 2013, 06:13 PM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: How can I become a good engineer after getting selected for polytechnic 1st semester

You have to just concentrate on your study. You must do daily revision of every subject best of luck for your study
28th September 2013, 11:27 PM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

First of all concentrate on your study to successfully dode Polytechnic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After it some univercities or Board provide facility for join B.tech with 3rd sem. with entrance exam like Jodhpur Board.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Become Good Engineering focus on following things.

1.Strong maths.
---------------
2.power of decision in critical situation.
-------------------------------------
3.Communication skill.
--------------------
4.analysist power.
-----------------

Best of luck for your bright future
29th September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, when start the third semester polytechnic exam in tamilnadu?
Sir, please mail to "[email protected]"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?