18th April 2017, 03:24 PM
maxry

How can I become a Lecturer being a graduate in Accounting and Finance?

Hi i have completed my graduation in Bachelors in Accounting and Finance and now i want to become a Lecturer. So please i want to know that how to become a Lecturer?

Related Questions:
19th April 2017, 04:39 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Lecturer being a graduate in Accounting and Finance?

To be a lecturer in graduation is not enough. With graduation there is possibility of becoming a teacher at high school level. To be lecturer minimum post graduation is required. You need to do post graduation courses M.Com, MBA, CA etc.. Depending on the Post graduate course you opted your salary package will be decided.
If you opted for M.com your salary as a lecturer will starts with a minimum of Rs.15000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month
If you opted for MBA your salary as a lecturer will starts with minimum of Rs.18000/- to Rs.25000/- per month
If you opted to do CA your salary as a lecturer will starts with minimum of Rs.40000/-
19th April 2017, 11:56 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Lecturer being a graduate in Accounting and Finance?

First thing I would like to let you know that for becoming a lecturer in any university approved by UGC you need to qualify NET.

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and the same examination is held twice every year by CBSE for which the minimum educational qualification required is a master's degree ( in anyone of the subjects list provided at the official link ) with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university.

So being a Bachelor degree holder in Accounting and Finance you are not eligible for appearing in NET and hence for becoming a lecturer unless you complete your master's degree.

For more details about NET you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?