17th March 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Finance and Accounting to study in B.Com?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me which one shall I choose for B.Com specialization in between Accounting and Finance? Please help me regarding this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Mumbai University?
  2. Which is better among Finance and Accounting to study in B.Com? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  4. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  5. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  7. Best jobs are available in railways? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  8. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  9. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  10. What are the best jobs available for BAF students? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  11. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  13. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  14. Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA(Finance/Accounting) in USA?
  15. Top universities for M.Com in Accounting & Finance in India
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  17. Which stream should I go for after 12th commerce
  18. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
18th March 2016, 09:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Finance and Accounting to study in B.Com?

That solely depends upon your preference as to which field you wish to opt for and where does your interest really lies. You should opt for the field in which you are really good at and just don't follow the crowd.

According to me, accounting is good because it could lead to you to enroll in top MNC companies and with good package if you are good in it. You however need to be very good in it. Finance is basically a field work job and there is hell lot of obstacles to convince your clients on a particular deal or plan and have to show profit to ther organization or else you are kicked out. However, accountancy has nothing to do with it. You just have to maintain the accounts of a company, whether the company is running in a profit or a loss.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?