2nd September 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a lecturer in DU after pursuing B.Com Hons from Delhi University

I am persuing B.Com(Hons) from Delhi university. I want to become a leecturer in du so please tell me the procedure for the same

Related Questions:
30th November 2015, 06:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a lecturer in DU after pursuing B.Com Hons from Delhi University

Delhi University is considered to be one of the best university of India. To become a lecturer in central university, you must have minimum academic qualification of master's degree in the discipline in which you are interested to become lecturer.

So, first you need to complete master's degree in desired discipline. After that apply for the National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC. For this exam minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is needed.

Once you clear NET and vacancies are there, you can appear for interview for lectureship post in Delhi University.
30th November 2015, 11:09 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a lecturer in DU after pursuing B.Com Hons from Delhi University

No, you are not eligible to become the lecturer just after the B.Com degree. To become the lecturer the candidates have to qualify in the NET examination.

The minimum eligibility to appear for the NET examination conducted by the UGC twice every year is candidates must have passed the master's degree from the recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

So, you have to pursue the master's degree and qualify in the examination to become the lecturer. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?