9th February 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot after studying civil engineering?

my name is krishna. Sir now i am studing civil engineering in 1st year but my childhood dream is to become a pilot so what shall i doing????? Pls respond me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot while studying in 12th
  2. How can I become a Pilot after completing diploma course in civil engineering?
  3. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the courses useful for civil engineering?
  5. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot?
  6. How to attend Civil Engineering exams? I am studying 3rd year Civil engineeirng
  7. How to get a seat in OU while studying civil engineering
  8. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunities after studying B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  11. Is there any chance to study M.E Civil after studying B.E 3rd year Civil?
  12. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?
  14. How can I become a Loco Pilot after studying B.Pharmacy?
  15. How to join interior designing after studying B.Tech in civil engineering
  16. How to become a Pilot in US in Supreme Aviation? I have finished 10th and have done diploma in civil engineering
  17. Best institutes for GATE coaching? I am studying B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  18. How can I become a good businessman? I am studying civil engineering 1st semester
9th February 2014, 07:58 PM
thakurshilpa

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after studying civil engineering?

To become a pilot you study hard and clear your all concept of basic if you want to clear the test of indian air force for piolt ...test is held twice in a year ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?