14th May 2013, 04:19 PM
sherin mariya

Is there any chance to study M.E Civil after studying B.E 3rd year Civil?

hello sir/madam,i am studying B.E civil 3 rd year.after complete my U.G degree,if there is any chances for studying M.E civil with any courses (dual degree).

Related Questions:
  1. How to attend Civil Engineering exams? I am studying 3rd year Civil engineeirng
  2. How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%
  3. How to start preparation for UPSC exam? I am studying Civil Engineering in 3rd Semester
  4. How to do internship in 3rd year after studying civil engineering in IIIT Nuzvid
  5. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the government jobs for civil engineers? I am a student of 3rd year Civil -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Architecture after studying diploma civil 3rd semester?
  8. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  9. Any chance to get a chance in UPSC exam after diploma 3rd year civil -- [New]
  10. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  11. How should I qualify GATE? I am studying 3rd year B.E in Civil Engineering
  12. Are there any companies offering internship or projects? I am studying in 3rd year Civil
  13. What are the courses useful for civil engineering?
  14. Subjects to be chosen for UPSC? I'm studying in 3rd sem B.Tech(Civil engineering) from Rajkot
  15. How should I start my preparation for Civil services? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  16. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  17. Last 10 to 15 years question papers of civil along with the solutions?
  18. How to study in M.Arch after studying B.E civil engineering
23rd May 2013, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study M.E Civil after studying B.E 3rd year Civil?

You can study M.E civil engineering, after completion of engineering degree. Admission to the course is made on the basis of entrance exams like GATE. PGECET, VITMEE, etc are some other entrance test conducted for the purpose. You can try for short term courses along with M.E. Career oriented courses like Computational Methods in Civil Engineering, automation, etc are suitable to build up a rewarding career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?