27th November 2011, 02:08 AM
aryansharma92

Is it possible to join merchant navy after passing B.Tech from Biotech?

sir,i have done my b.tech from biotech n now i wanna join merchant navy with a good package,is it possible to get into it ???

23rd February 2012, 02:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join merchant navy after passing B.Tech from Biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryansharma92 View Post
sir,i have done my b.tech from biotech n now i wanna join merchant navy with a good package,is it possible to get into it ???
To get a good package in the Merchant Navy, you should get into it only if you hold a bachelors degree in Marine Engineering or in Nautical Science.
The Engineering Department and the Navigation Department are the major branches of Merchant Navy which has a lucrative package.

Now, as per your qualification, It seems that you didn't had the subject combination of Physics,Chemistry and Maths in your higher secondary level. Without this combination, it is neither possible to join directly as Fifth Engineer or Deck Cadet, nor it is possible to pursue the courses mentioned above.
9th February 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join merchant navy after passing B.Tech from Biotech?

Hey i have completed my btech in biotech and also had combination of physics,chemistry and maths in my higher secondary education. So now i want to join merchant navy.., so is it possible? Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?