25th July 2011, 09:16 PM

Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?

hai my wish and will to become pilot
what group should i take in BE for studying pilot?
i am from Tamilnadu
after 4 years completing BE what to do?
please give me a brief details.
after BE what i want to study or want to write any exam
what percentage i want to get in BE?
what is the physical Eligibility?

thanking u

Related Questions:
24th September 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?

I studying in BE 2nd year I want to joint in indian airforce after my completion of BE in mechanical engineering what process are required please tell me
25th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?

A great choice to be a Pilot for the service of India.

for this you have to follow some criteria:
1:You should pass 10+2 with Physics,Math,Chemistry scoring minimum 50% marks.

2:You have to join any Air Flying School.

3:You should be 17 years of age.

4:You have to qualify the first step in Pilot training is achieving of Student Pilot Licence (SPL). then you can start flight training to get Private Pilot Licence (PPL).

There are so many admission test to get admission. one of the most important examination is that Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam, is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and [B]Air Force Academy(AFA)[/B]

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years

ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.

Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:

You have to be Single.

Nationality:

You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

they offer some important courses like:

1:Flight Test Engineer Course (Fixed / Rotary Wing / Avionics / Instrumentation)

2:Pilot Attack Instructors Course

3:Fighter Combat Leader Course

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ly_branch.html

Another option is NDA(National Defence Academy) exam.

OthereInstitutions:

1:The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRAU) is the Premier flying institute in India.

2:West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Behala,Kolkata

3:Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd. Sonari Aerodrome, Jamshedpur, Bihar

4:Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur, MAharashtra

5:Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore

6:Coimbatore Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

7:Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati

8:Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.Doddanavar Trade Centre

9:Sahara India Aviation Academy 249/250, Block A, Road No.6, National Highway No. 8, Mahipalpur (Near I.G International Airport) New Delhi

10:Flytech Aviation Academy, 102, AI-Kauser, Road No. 10, West Maredpally, Secunderaba
2nd January 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir please help me out ,
i have completed my bachelor of engineering with 55%,
am in bangalore ,can i enroll for in jakkur aerodrome ,bangalore
kindly reply immediately .

regards oomkaar.
23rd February 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Iwants to apply to study pilot
27th November 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

50% marks are only from gujarat board or including jee marks for admission in flying club.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?