20th September 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Pilot while studying 3rd year electronics

i am bhagyasri studying third year electronics..............i am very much interested in doing pilot.

may i know the complete details of these...........

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to get the best job after passing 3rd year B.Tech electronics
  3. What will I do after B.Tech? I am studying 3rd year in electronics and communication
  4. Can I get a job after studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  5. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  6. Qualifications required for Pilot Job? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE branch student
  7. How to appear for postal assistant job? I am studying B.E 3rd year
  8. How to get a job in LG electronics after doing 3rd year ECE?
  9. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  10. What kind of jobs are best for me after studying 3rd year B.Pharmacy
  11. Jobs after B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with 76% marks upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  13. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job? -- [New]
  15. How to get a job in Indian Railways? I am studying B.E Mechanical 3rd year
  16. How to become a Pilot after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year CSE branch
  17. How to get a job during campus selection after scoring 82.2% in 10th
  18. Can I get a good job in Mechanical government department? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
6th March 2013, 01:17 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Pilot while studying 3rd year electronics

see bhagyasri.....if you want to become a pilot, and if you are currently pursuing bachelors degree, then the only chance that you can become a pilot is through cds exam i.e. the combined defence services exam....for this you will have to prepare for general mathematics(upto 12th class), general sciences, civics, basic geography and general knowledge......if you are good at academics, then written exam is not a big deal except for the g.k part......then prepare for the ssb....you can either join a coaching centre or read ssb books....be thoroughly updated over the current affairs....
you can apply for the cds exam through the upsc form in the final year or later....
all the best...!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?