6th February 2016, 12:31 PM
pon shamli

How can I become a polytechnic college Professor having completed Diploma in Automobile?

I am ramu rajendran from Chennai completed diploma in automobiles in a polytechnic college, now i would like to become a college professor pls...guide me \

Related Questions:
  1. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
  2. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma in automobile after scoring 60% in SSC?
  4. List best colleges with hostel facility for Diploma in Automobile?
  5. List of the colleges for Automotive after passing 10th?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  7. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  9. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  11. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to become a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college being an M.Tech postgraduate?
  13. How to become a government professor in diploma college?
  14. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  16. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  17. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  18. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering

29th February 2016, 09:23 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a polytechnic college Professor having completed Diploma in Automobile?

Having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering, it is difficult for you to become a Professor because the minimum qualification required is Graduation in B.Tech.

Candidates who completed B.Tech are eligible to work as Faculty for Polytechnic colleges. However, they may or may not give the designation of Professor.

To get Professor position for B.Tech colleges, minimum you should complete M.Tech course and M.Phil.

After that Ph.D is required to get good salaries.

So, I suggest you to complete B.Tech course first and then go for Post Graduation.

To work as Professor in Teaching field, you should be good enough in the following skills
-Communication skills
-In depth subject knowledge
-Ability to handle people
-Presentation skills
-Soft skills

Try to be strong enough in these skills by the time you complete your Graduation or Post Graduation.

But there won't be much growth in Teaching field unless you complete Ph.D
As you are pursuing Automobile Engineering, it would be better to go for job opportunities in Automobile sector if you are not planning to do Ph.D

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?